Grading An Assignment in Google classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Select the class you wish to grade the assignment.
- To view all the students' assignments, click on the assignment name, along the left side in the assignment dialog box.
- Click on the Folder icon.
- Click on the assignment and any attachments, you will need for grading.
- Add comments to the assignment. (Click on the Comments Button in Top Right Corner or Go to Insert>Comment)
- Grade Assignment.
- Return to the class in Google Classroom.
- Click on the student's assignment in the Assignment Status Stream.
- Click on the Grade Area.
- Press the Return button.
student view of returned assignment
updating a student's grade
Click on the student's name in the assignment status stream.
Click on the pencil to change the grade. The screen below will be where the grade change will occur.